1. Data Officer
The data subject providing data of a personal nature to NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. through this online platform or by other means (for example, social networks) is hereby informed of the processing of the personal data by:
NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L., with Tax Code B66161746 and registered address at 14 de Pineda de Mar (Barcelona), Telephone: 937629060 Registered in the Companies Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 44044, Folio 146, Page B445522, Entry 1.
2. Purpose of the data processing
We inform you that by providing any data of a personal nature you provide to NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. via the Website and particularly by means of the electronic forms on the Website, you hereby give your voluntary, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent to the processing of your personal data by NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. for the following purposes:
1. Check the user’s identity.
2. Attend to and manage communications and requests received by any means of communication and mainly via the web form.
3. Keep a record of business dealings between the user and NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L.
4. Optimise sales, administration and economic management of website users.
5. Send advertising and information about ongoing campaigns to users who have authorised this on the Website. Users may revoke this consent at any time.
3. Consent to data processing
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (E.U.) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. hereby informs you that the personal data gathered by the company by means of forms on the Website is entered into an automated file under the responsibility of NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between both parties.
Until you tell us otherwise, we assume that your data have not changed, that you will notify us of any variations, and that we have your consent for the treatment of them to build the relationship between the parties.
As established in article 21 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce we request your consent for the purpose forwarding related advertising or promotional information, which may be of interest to you, by email or any other equivalent electronic means of communication.
Insert consent checkbox that NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. may use my data for the purposes established in the above paragraph.
4. Duration of data processing
• Data to manage the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of the services is kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible liabilities derived from the transaction.
• The data for managing enquiries and requests are stored for as long as necessary to respond to these, to a maximum of one year.
• Data regarding publications of comments on our products are maintained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer unless you expressly request that we erase these at any time.
• Data for sending email messages and building commercial profiles of our products and services are stored for an indefinite period until you ask us to delete them.
5. Lawfulness of processing
• The legal grounds for processing your data for purposes 1 to 4 is providing the corresponding service.
• To offer customers products and services for legitimate business interests consisting of being able to offer customers the opportunity to purchase other products or services, thus securing their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulation (General Data Protection Regulated), which expressly permits the lawful processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Notwithstanding the above, you are reminded that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The grounds for sending marketing messages to non-customer users is the consent requested, which you may revoke at any time. Revocation of this consent does not impact the performance of any transactions, but the processing of data for these purposes carried out before your request do not become illegal because you have withdrawn your consent.
4. Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your data to the following organisations:
• To financial institutions for payments and collections.
• To competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen by law and for the purposes defined.
• To provide the services offered, NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. must disclose specific data about the user to other companies that are involved in the provision of the service (carriers, financial entities, among other organisations). In any case, the data disclosed to these persons are those strictly necessary to provide the service required.
5 Your rights
All individuals providing us with their data have the following rights:
• Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data. Individuals have the right to access their data and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, and the right to erasure when, for among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we have gathered them.
• According to the General Data Protection Regulation, data subjects may request purpose limitation regarding their data and its portability, in which case we only store them to exercise or defence of claims.
• Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, data subjects may object to the processing of your data. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to revoke this at any time, although this does not affect the legality of their processing carried out before the withdrawal of your consent. In these circumstances, we stop processing your data or, if appropriate, stop processing it for the specific purposes, other than for compelling legitimate grounds or defence against possible claims.
• If you think your rights have been infringed, or you have not been able to enforce your rights, you may present a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) whose contact details are published at www.agpd.es, or another competent authority. You may also obtain more information about your rights by contacting those organisations.
You may exercise your rights by writing, attaching a copy of your identity document to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Third-party data
When you disclose third-party data, you are responsible for notifying them in advance of the content of article 14 of the General Data Protection regulations under the terms contained therein.
NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. hereby informs you that under no circumstances may you use the identity of another person nor communicate their personal data in the scope of the relationship with NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. Unless you are a legally empowered representative, and therefore you undertake to provide solely data corresponding to your own identity, which will be adequate, pertinent, accurate and truthful, the user being solely and entirely liable for the consequence of the use of personal data other than your own or which are false to NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L., to the person whose identity has been assumed or any other injured third party.
If the user is a minor or a legally incompetent person, the consent of his or her parents, guardians or legal representatives is a prerequisite to providing any personal information to NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L., which waives all liability for the use that the minor or a legally incompetent person makes of the Website.
NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. Reserves the right to adapt this Policy to new legal requirements or customs; these changes being duly registered on the Website.
1. The date and time of the visit to the site, to identify peak times and make such adjustments as may be necessary to prevent access problems.
2. The number of users visiting each section every day, to improve preferences and adapt those possible to improve user satisfaction.
3. The date and time of the last visit to the Website.
4. Design of contents that the user chose when visiting our Website for the first time.
5. Security elements that control access to restricted areas.
You can change your browser settings to warn you when it is receiving cookies, and if you wish, you can stop them from installing on your hard drive. However, you need not install cookies to visit NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. websites.
Users undertake to refrain from reproducing or copying, distributing, permitting public access through any means of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owners of the rights or it is legally permitted.
All the contents of this Website, including its texts, photographs, images, and other audio-visual contents, as well as the graphic design and software, among others, (herein the CONTENTS) owned by NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. Or third parties, whose rights are retained by NAIARA INTIMITATS, S.L. And are therefore protected by national and International law.